Next Clinic: Friday and Saturday, February 8 & 9, 2019
Children deserve to have happy and healthy smiles. With your help, we will care for your children and get them smiling again.
Children between 12 months and 14 years old, not older than the 8th grade, and have Medicaid or qualify for the free/reduced school lunch program are eligible for Give Kids A Smile.
To Make An Appointment:
• Call the Give Kids A Smile (GKAS) office at 636.397.6453 to schedule your appointment(s) with Patti. • Download the Health History/Consent for Treatment form.
• Make a copy for each child who wishes to be seen at the GKAS Clinic. Each child will need a separate form.
• Each appointment is set for 3 hours. Please plan accordingly as we will need you, and your child(ren), on site the entire time. This time is critical for us to be able to complete as much dental work as possible during the visit.
• Please arrive at least 15 minutes early.
• Due to the large number of children seen at our clinic, parents and guardians will not be able to stay with their children during the treatment time. Plan to wait for your child in our very convenient parent reception area where free coffee and water are provided. Parents and guardians need to stay onsite while your child is being cared for. Thank you!
Address: Saint Louis University Center for Advanced Dental Education
3320 Rutger St.
St. Louis, MO 63104
Transportation:Please let us know when making your appointment if you need transportation. We will help arrange a ride for you if needed.
Information for Organizations, Groups and Schools
We will arrange for your group to be seen at the same appointment time. Please have the number of children and their names together when you call so that we can schedule your group together.
Call the Give Kids A Smile office at 636.397.6453 to schedule your appointments.
• Download the Health History/Consent for Treatment form and make sure each parent or guardian fills it out completely.
• Make a copy for each child who wishes to be seen. Each child will need a separate form.
• We do not accept walk-ins.
• Each appointment is up to 3 hours. Please plan on your children staying for the full 3 hours or until your entire group has completed their appointments. We will have a spot for your group to meet up in the Party Room.
• When you call, plan to make appointments for your entire group.
• Work with GKAS to coordinate transportation if your organization does not have its own.