Children deserve to have happy and healthy smiles. With your help, we will care for your children and get them smiling again.
Steps to get an appointment:
• Call the Give Kids A Smile office at 636.397.6453 to schedule your appointment(s) with Patti.
• Download the Health History/Consent for Treatment form.
• Make a copy for each child that you wish to be seen at the Give Kids A Smile Clinic. Each child will need a separate form
• Each appointment is for 3 hours. Please plan on your children and you staying the full time. This time is critical for us to be able to complete as much dental work as possible during your child’s visit.
• Please arrive at least 15 minutes early.
• Due to the large number of children seen at our clinic, parents and guardians will not be able to stay with their children during the treatment time. Plan to wait for your child in our very convenient parent reception area with free coffee and water for your comfort. Parents and guardians need to stay onsite while your child is being cared for. Thank you!
Address: St. Louis University Center for Advanced Dental Education
3320 Rutger St.
St. Louis, MO 63104
Transportation:Please let us know when making your appointment if you need transportation. We will help arrange transportation for you if needed.
Information for Organizations, Groups and Schools
Please read all of the information above, most of it is pertinent to your organization, group or school.
Remember each child must have an appointment to be seen on the day of the clinic. No walk-ins.
We will arrange your group together. Please have the number of children and their names together when you call so that we can schedule your group together. Call the Give Kids A Smile office at 636.397.6453 to schedule your appointments.
• Download the Health History/Consent for Treatment form and make sure each parent or guardian fills it out completely.
• Make a copy for each child that you wish to be seen at the Give Kids A Smile Clinic. Each child will need a separate form.
• We do not accept walk-ins.
• Each appointment is for 3 hours. Please plan on your children staying for the full 3 hours or until your entire group has completed their appointments. We will have a spot for your group to meet up in the Party Room.
• When you call, plan to make appointments for your entire group.
• Work with GKAS to coordinate transportation if your organization does not have its own.